The SE535 utilizes a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization. Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience, allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
Shure SE535 LE In-Ear Headphone With RMCE-BT1 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Sound Isolating Design - Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
- Unmatched Personalization and Comfort - Ergonomic, Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear. Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit. Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- Includes RMCE-UNI universal 3.5 mm communication cable with microphone and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones. Feature selectable operation for both Apple & Android devices with a 3.5 mm connection through switch on back of control pod. The inline microphone and remote ensures clarity for calls and voice prompts, and provides volume and playback control.
- Includes BT1 Bluetooth® enabled communication cable with MMCX connectors for most Shure Sound Isolating™ earphones provides hour after hour of listening enjoyment with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth.
- Premium Fit Kit Includes Sound Isolating Sleeves - The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- Carrying Case - A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- 1/4" Adapter - An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks.
- Volume Control (level attenuator) - Allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests.
- Airline Adapter - Optimizes compatibility with European airplane armrests.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.