The Shure SM81 Instrument Condenser Microphone is perfect for acoustic guitarists and Instrumentalists. The SM81 lets you reproduce your instrument with the highest fidelity.
The razor flat 20 to 20K frequency response of this low impedance, unidirectional, cardioid condenser mic is faithful to every nuance of your expression. Built-in 10Db attenuator. Requires phantom power from board or external source.
The Shure SM81 is a high-quality, unidirectional condenser microphone designed for studio recording, broadcasting, and sound reinforcement. Its wide frequency response, low noise characteristics, and low RF susceptibility have made it a standard for applications involving acoustic instruments, especially guitar, piano, and cymbals.
The SM81 is ruggedly constructed. It operates on phantom power and performs over a wide range of temperatures and humidity conditions. It is furnished with a swivel adapter, attenuator-switch lock, foam windscreen, and case for carrying and storage. Other accessories are available.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- A standard for acoustic instruments, including guitar and cymbals
- 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Flat response curve for accurate reproduction of sound sources
- Low noise and high output clipping level
- Low distortion over a wide range of load impedances
- Cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetric about axis, providing maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sounds
- Low RF susceptibility
- Selectable low-frequency response: flat, 6 or 18 dB/octave rolloff
- 0 dB/10 dB lockable attenuator switch
- Phantom powering (DIN 45 596 voltages of 12 to 48 Vdc)
- Rugged steel construction for durability
- Field-usable over wide range of temperature and humidity conditions
- Windscreen included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.