This military-standard waterproof hard case was specifically designed for the Zoom H6 recorders. The interior is custom cut high quality PE foam that includes space for the ultimate Zoom H6 recording setup. This includes pockets for the recorder, XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule, MSH-6 MS mic capsule, SGH-6 Shotgun mic capsule, EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo capsule, windscreen, memory cards, cables, and additional accessories.
SKB 3i-1209-4-H6B Zoom H6 Case Features
About the iSeries
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Custom durable PE foam for H6 recorder and XYH-6 X/Y mic capsule, MSH-6 MS mic capsule,SGH-6 Shotgun mic capsule, EXH-6 Dual XLR/TRS Combo capsule, windscreen, cables, memory cards, and additional accessories
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops for a customer supplied lock
SKB's iSeries injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinges, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.