The 3i-1711-SEW the Sennheiser EW Wireless Mic in a very compact case and is part of the 3I Waterproof Series of cases. This case fits the Sennheiser EW100 Series Wireless Microphone Systems.
SKB 3I-1711-SEW iSeries Case for Sennheiser EW Wireless Features
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinges
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut foam to accommodate a complete Sennheiser EW Wireless Mic
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The custom cut PE interior foam is designed to securely transport the entire Sennheiser EW Wireless Microphone package; the receiver, antennas, handheld mic transmitter, body pack transmitter, lavaliere microphone, mic clip, power supply, a spare set of AA batteries and additional accessories with an interior measurement of 17” x 11.5” x 6”.