With the capability to hold twelve microphones vertically, the 3I-2011-MC12 microphone case is part of the iSeries waterproof case line. The microphone holes are designed to secure most popular types of handheld microphones, finger cutouts that provide instant access, and a generous storage compartment for cables and microphone clips. The interior is made of high quality PE foam designed to last. The 3I-2011-MC12 microphone case measures 20" x 11" x 8" deep and is covered by SKB's Unconditional Lifetime Guaranty.
SKB 3i-2011-MC12 iSeries Microphone Case Features
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Custom cut to accommodate 12 microphones vertically
3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.