A very rigid yet durable and lighweight platform for guitarist's effects pedals, the 1SKB-PS-8PRO Powered Pedalboard is injection-molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene. The 1SKB-PS-8 features eight (8) built-in 9VDC output jacks and an external transformer rated at 500mA of total current.
The large 19” x 12” hook and loop surface allows for secure pedal positioning for up to eight (8) standard size pedals. All cables are included for powering the most popular pedals. An upgraded, Soft case is included for added protection for your pedals. The Soft case is an lined EPS interior with a
nylon outer cover.
SKB PS-8PRO Powered Pedalboard Features
- Injection molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene in the United States for strength and durability
- Powers up to 8 pedals
- Heavy-duty 19” x 12” hook and loop mounting surface
- 36” x 2: hook side for your pedals for secure, repositionable mounting to the Pedalboard surface
- Fully integrated nine volt DC 500mA power source for up to eight pedals
- 8- 3.5mm miniplug to 2.1mm x 5mm DC connector (for center negative pedals)
- 3.5mm miniplug to 3.5mm miniplug (for center positive pedals)
- 3.5mm miniplug to 9 volt battery clip (for vintage pedals without an external power connector
- Soft Case with adjustable shoulder strap and exterior pocket for cables and accessories