The legendary British sound.
From humble beginnings in London more than 40 years ago and still designed and engineered in the UK, Soundcraft defined the term 'British sound' in live sound mixing consoles.
Soundcraft Si Impact 32 Channel Digital Mixer Features
Going beyond analogue control
- 32 Mic Inputs
- 8 XLR/1/4" Combi-jacks for line inputs and instruments
- 40 DSP input channels (32 mono inputs and 4 stereo channels/returns) - 31 Output busses (All with full DSP processing and GEQ)
- 4-band Fully Parametric EQ on each channel and bus
- 8 VCAs + 8 Mute groups
- 26 motorized faders (24 input + LR/Mono)
- 4 fully customizable Fader Layers
- Built-in Stagebox Connectivity
- 5" touchscreen display
- Multi-Color LCD Channel Displays on each input fader
- 4 studio-grade Lexicon Effects engines and dedicated FX busses
- BSS Graphic Equalizers on every bus
- 20 sub-group / aux busses
- 4 mono/stereo matrix busses
- 32x32 USB audio interface for multi-track recording and playback
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 6.3 x 29.5 x 19.7” (160 x 750 x 500mm)
- Weight: 44.1 lbs. (20kb)
Combining One-Knob-One-Function control with unique features like FaderGlow, Soundcraft combines analogue workflow with digital flexibility. FaderGlow illuminates the fader track in different colors to provide at-a-glance status information on precisely what the fader is controlling – aux sends, FX sends or even the graphic EQ that's available on every bus.
Each fader channel also features a clear multi-color LCD display - giving 'at a glance' information on levels and offering a fully customizable scribble strip to name your channels.
World-class effects and dynamics
Si Impact isn't just packed with DSP power. It's packed with DSP power from the acknowledged experts in digital FX. That means studio-grade reverbs, delays and modulations from Lexicon, legendary dbx dynamics and industry-standard BSS Graphic Equalizers.
Put your I/O where you need it
With built-in connectivity for an optional Soundcraft Stagebox, Si Impact lets you put your I/O where you need it. Set up your Stagebox by the band for live sound applications, or position it in the live room for studio recording all via a single piece of Cat 5 cable.
Pristine audio direct to your DAW
Si Impact makes recording quick and easy with superb quality, built-in 32-in/32-out USB recording and playback – and a free download of Ableton Live Lite 9 is included. A single connection to your PC or MAC and you're ready to make multi-track recordings direct to any digital audio workstation. Send up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs to and from your DAW for recording and playback.
Remote mixing with your iPad
The mix power of Si Impact is accessible from anywhere in the venue, via the Soundcraft remote iPad app. Mix FOH from the audience location, mix monitors from the stage, or allow musicians to set their own monitor mix from multiple iPad devices.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.