Designed to exceed the demands of professional DJ’s, the Stanton ST.150 M2 professional turntable features enhanced performance and modern design. A brushed aluminum top frame and robust construction deliver ultra-clear signal quality, minimizing resonance and feedback. An advanced, whisper quiet motor provides powerful 4.5kg torque to the dampened platter and S-curved tone arm.
Stanton ST150 MKII Direct Drive DJ Turntable Features
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction, with very low resonance base 22.5 lbs/ 10.2 kg
- S-Curved tone arm with height fine adjust and anti-skate
- Ultra stable, damped platter
- Adjustable brake speed
- Selectable pitch control [8, 25 & 50% range] with Quartz Lock
- Speed 33, 45 and 78 including Reverse
- Removable target light and adjustable shock-absorption feet
- Selectable Phono or Line RCA Outputs
- Slip mat, 45 adapter and right-angled cable included
- Cartridge sold separately
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
Deckadance 2 continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression whether you’re a touring professional,
remix/groove producer, turntablist, scratch DJ, club DJ, mobile DJ, or just prefer to create at home. Its powerful
ability to run as either a standalone application, or within your favorite host application (such as a DAW with VST
support) allows for flexible configurations that can meet any performance objectives.
Deckadance 2 can also run VST-compliant e?ects and/or soft synths for producing unique, mind-blowing musical
performances—control your performances with MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl, and CD systems.
Deckadance 2 provides all the necessary tools and features you need to stand out above the crowd.
Number of Decks: 2 or 4 Decks along with horizontal-layout views, featuring miniature decks on the lef t and horizontally stacked, zoomable
waveforms across the screen
SmartKnobs: Link a single knob to any number of FX and mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control
GrossBeats: Trigger tempo-perfect scratch, stutter and glitch e?ects Custom Buttons: 8 user-programmable buttons per deck, with integrated editor