The direct drive Stanton STR8.150 MK2 professional turntable features a brushed aluminum top frame and robust construction to deliver ultra-clear signal quality, minimizing resonance and feedback. An advanced, whisper quiet motor provides powerful torque to the dampened platter and straight tone arm. The STR8.150 MK2 is designed to exceed the demands of professional DJ’s with enhanced performance and modern design
Stanton STR8150 MKII Direct Drive DJ Turntable Features
- Direct drive turntable featuring motor torque up to 4.5kg
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction, with very low resonance base 22.5 lbs/ 10.2 kg
- Straight tone arm with height fine adjust
- Ultra stable, damped platter
- Adjustable brake speed
- Selectable pitch control [8, 25 & 50% range] with Quartz Lock
- Speed 33, 45 and 78 including Reverse
- Removable target light and adjustable shock-absorption feet
- Selectable Phono or Line RCA Outputs
- Cartridge sold separately
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
Deckadance 2 continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression whether you’re a touring professional,
remix/groove producer, turntablist, scratch DJ, club DJ, mobile DJ, or just prefer to create at home. Its powerful
ability to run as either a standalone application, or within your favorite host application (such as a DAW with VST
support) allows for flexible configurations that can meet any performance objectives.
Deckadance 2 can also run VST-compliant e?ects and/or soft synths for producing unique, mind-blowing musical
performances—control your performances with MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl, and CD systems.
Deckadance 2 provides all the necessary tools and features you need to stand out above the crowd.
Number of Decks: 2 or 4 Decks along with horizontal-layout views, featuring miniature decks on the lef t and horizontally stacked, zoomable
waveforms across the screen
SmartKnobs: Link a single knob to any number of FX and mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control
GrossBeats: Trigger tempo-perfect scratch, stutter and glitch e?ects Custom Buttons: 8 user-programmable buttons per deck, with integrated editor