A direct drive turntable, the T.62 M2 is easy to operate plus it features a straight tone arm providing superior tracking capability for scratch DJs. Equipped with a Stanton 300 cartridge, professional grade slip-mat for added control and DECKADANCE DVS software the T.62 M2 is a complete set-up for optimum performance. The T.62 M2 is perfect for DJs of any style or experience level.
Stanton T62 M2 Turntable with 300 Cartridge Features
- Easy to Operate Direct-Drive Turntable with Professional Features
- Straight Tone Arm Improves Tracking for Scratching
- Stanton 300 Cartridge comes pre-mounted on head shell
- 2 Playback Speeds (33 or 45 RPM)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10% Adjustment)
- RCA Stereo Outputs
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, and Dust Cover
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
Deckadance 2 continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression whether you’re a touring professional,
remix/groove producer, turntablist, scratch DJ, club DJ, mobile DJ, or just prefer to create at home. Its powerful
ability to run as either a standalone application, or within your favorite host application (such as a DAW with VST
support) allows for flexible configurations that can meet any performance objectives.
Deckadance 2 can also run VST-compliant e?ects and/or soft synths for producing unique, mind-blowing musical
performances—control your performances with MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl, and CD systems.
Deckadance 2 provides all the necessary tools and features you need to stand out above the crowd.
Number of Decks: 2 or 4 Decks along with horizontal-layout views, featuring miniature decks on the lef t and horizontally stacked, zoomable
waveforms across the screen
SmartKnobs: Link a single knob to any number of FX and mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control
GrossBeats: Trigger tempo-perfect scratch, stutter and glitch e?ects Custom Buttons: 8 user-programmable buttons per deck, with integrated editor