The T.92 M2 USB-enabled turntable lets you
digitize your vinyl collections for computerbased
DJ systems or portable music players.
Preserve the sound of your vinyl, with
digital files that never degrade.
Stanton T92 M2 USB Turntable with 300 Cartridge Features
- Professional Quality Turntable Featuring High-Torque Direct-Drive Motor
- Sturdy Construction for the Ultimate in Durability
- USB and S/PDIF Outputs for Easily Transferring Music from Vinyl Records to your Mac or PC
- Pitch Control Fader with DSP Key Lock (change tempo without affecting pitch) Selectable Range (+/-8%, 12%)
- Includes Stanton 300 Cartridge Pre-mounted on Headshell
- S-Shaped Tone Arm for Lower Distortion and Superior Fidelity
- 3 Playback Speeds (33, 45, and 78 RPM) and Quartz Lock
- RCA Stereo Outputs (Phono / Line Switchable)
- 2 Start/Stop Switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- Accessories include RCA Cables, Slip Mat, USB Cable, and Dust Cover
- Full version of Deckadance DVS Software included
Transform your vinyl collection into computer files—easily, safely, and efficiently—with the T.92 M2 USB turntable. Built to the highest standards, highlights include a direct-drive motor for exceptional stability, S-Shaped tone arm for minimum distortion and record wear, “key lock” for controlling tempo without affecting pitch, custom slip mat for added control, protective dust cover, and a Stanton 300 cartridge for superior fidelity.
The high-quality onboard analog-to-digital conversion, with both USB and S/PDIF digital outputs, makes it easy to archive your vinyl collection using any of several free software solutions for Mac or Windows.
The included DECKADANCE DVS software opens a wide array of creative capabilities for your projects and performances. Whether you’re a DJ or serious record collector, the T.92 M2 USB is the solution you need to digitize your vinyl collection.
Deckadance 2 continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression whether you’re a touring professional,
remix/groove producer, turntablist, scratch DJ, club DJ, mobile DJ, or just prefer to create at home. Its powerful
ability to run as either a standalone application, or within your favorite host application (such as a DAW with VST
support) allows for flexible configurations that can meet any performance objectives.
Deckadance 2 can also run VST-compliant e?ects and/or soft synths for producing unique, mind-blowing musical
performances—control your performances with MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl, and CD systems.
Deckadance 2 provides all the necessary tools and features you need to stand out above the crowd.
Number of Decks: 2 or 4 Decks along with horizontal-layout views, featuring miniature decks on the lef t and horizontally stacked, zoomable
waveforms across the screen
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
SmartKnobs: Link a single knob to any number of FX and mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control
GrossBeats: Trigger tempo-perfect scratch, stutter and glitch e?ects Custom Buttons: 8 user-programmable buttons per deck, with integrated editor
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.