Cubase Artist 10 features a redesigned user interface with added functionality making it quicker to use. Cubase Artist is focused purely on music creation and production, with a wealth of dedicated tools for composing, songwriting, recording and mixing. Its cutting-edge audio technology was developed through decades of music software expertise, and is based on the same technologies used and appreciated by leading musicians around the world.
Cubase Artist inspires musicians from any genre with instantly accessible features, exciting instruments and effects and a next-generation mixing environment. Write songs, record band demos, create beats, realize intricate arrangements and mix your music using the acclaimed Cubase audio and mixing engine. Cubase Artist lets you simply make great music, delivering everything you need to make the magic happen.
Steinberg Cubase Artist 10 Music Production Software Features
- Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with up to 192 kHz, flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
- Free update to 10.5
- Comprehensive set of 8 outstanding instruments with over 2,600 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, Padshop, Retrologue 2 and LoopMash 2
- Suite of over 70 high-end audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal editing, VST Amp Rack and VST Bass Amp guitar and bass tone suites, Quadrafuzz v2 and many more!
- Intelligent compositional tools like Chord Track and Chord Pads for creative and playful composing of harmonic progressions and advanced voicings
- Lightning-fast multi-take comping with the dedicated lane tracks and the click-and-drag comp tool for conjuring the perfect recording