Be ready to record music in studio quality on your notebook or iPad with the UR242. Engineered to offer outstanding audio and build quality in its price class, the UR242 combines choice components with advanced onboard DSP-powered FX to offer solutions for a huge range of mobile production scenarios.
Plug in condenser and dynamic microphones to one of the two onboard D-PRE preamps, connect your guitar to the Hi-Z input and use the dedicated line inputs for your keyboard. Add MIDI equipment, monitor speakers and headphones, and monitor sound with top-quality FX at zero latency. UR242 is the ideal portable production interface for your PC, Mac or iPad.
Steinberg UR242 USB and IOS Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting +48V phantom power
- 2 combo inputs with PAD (Hi-Z switch on input 1), 2 TRS line inputs, 2 TRS line outputs and headphones jack with independent level control
- Latency-free DSP powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- dspMixFx editor application for Windows, OS X and iPad
- MIDI input and output
- Rugged full-metal housing
- Loopback function for streaming performances live to the Internet
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, OS X and iPad (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightening to USB Camera Adapter)