The ultra-compact Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface was engineered and designed to the highest standards and fits nicely in any small-scale studio project environment. Thanks to the DSP MixFx technology and the 3x3 monitor matrix, the UR28M interface provides sufficient means to switch between various monitoring setups. It creates latency-free monitor mixes by integrating DSP mixing and high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with the REV-X reverb and channel strip effects.
Use the UR28M interface with the Cubase AI music production software (included) and native VST 3 plug-ins, the high-resolution analog TRS and digital S/PDIF I/O over six channels plus acclaimed D-Pre mic preamps to provide overall pristine audio quality that will turn any PC or Mac computer into a powerful digital audio workstation.
The Steinberg UR28M USB Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 4 in and 6 out plus stereo input for reference source
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O
- D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and four Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Channel Strip
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with DIM, Mono, and Mute fed by a 3x3 monitoring matrix
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Cross-platform compatibility: Cubase AI DAW software and drivers for Mac OS X and Windows
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.