The premium UR-RT2 offers a studio-quality mobile production platform featuring switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers on the front inputs for rich harmonics and enhanced musical sound. Engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, the ultra-robust UR-RT2 features two outstanding onboard D-PRE preamps for condenser and dynamic microphones, Hi-Z inputs for your guitar, MIDI I/O for MIDI equipment and headphone/monitor outputs. Onboard dspMixFx also provides DSP-powered, latency-free monitoring. For composers and musicians who want the most expressive sound, the UR-RT2 is the ideal portable production interface for your PC, Mac or iOS devices.
Steinberg URRT2 USB Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 4 x 2 analog I/O and MIDI I/O
- 2 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps featuring switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers and supporting +48 V phantom power and one Hi-Z
- Rugged full-metal housing for ultimate durability
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter), with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software included