Engineered to offer outstanding quality for its price class, the ultra-robust Steinberg UR-RT4 USB Audio Interface is a studio-quality mobile production platform for PC/Mac and iPad. Its front four XLR-1/4” combo inputs feature switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers for rich harmonics and enhanced musical sound. These four inputs have high-quality D-PRE preamps and switchable phantom power, and two of those inputs have Hi-Z options – all ensuring maximum input quality, whatever your instrument or microphone. The UR-RT4 also has two additional 1/4“ line inputs, four 1/4" line outputs, and a 1/4" stereo main output on the rear panel. You’ll be ready to tackle big recording and production projects with this level of connectivity!
With MIDI I/O for MIDI equipment, two individual headphone/monitor outputs and onboard dspMixFx for DSP-powered, latency-free monitoring, the Steinberg UR-RT4 is the ideal portable production interface for composers and musicians who want the most expressive sound.
Steinberg URRT4 USB Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 6 x 4 analog I/O and MIDI I/O
- 4 Class-A D-PRE mic preamps featuring switchable Rupert Neve Designs transformers and supporting +48 V phantom power and 2 Hi-Z
- Rugged full-metal housing for ultimate durability
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with REV-X reverb, Channel Strip, and Guitar Amp Classics (VST 3 plug-in version also included)
- Cross-platform compatibility for Windows, macOS and iOS (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter - not included), with Cubase AI and Cubasis LE music software included