The compact Lex Rotary faithfully recreates the spinning rotary Leslie sound in a pedal! The tone is very natural and dynamic with the nuances of a Leslie. The control panel is well laid out plus it can be used in either mono or stereo mode.
Strymon Lex Rotary Speaker Pedal Features
- Hand crafted rotary algorithms for meticulous and nuanced recreations of rotary speaker systems
- Ultra Low Noise, high performance A/D and D/A Converters
- Premium analog front end and output section
- High Performance DSP
- Selectable cabinet orientation (front or rear facing)
- Fast and slow rotary speeds with independent horn and drum acceleration times
- Bi-amp output capability
- Stereo Output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob parameter
- Compatible with Favorite switch to save your favorite sound
- Remote switching of SLOW / FAST speeds with Favorite switch
- +/- 6dB level control
- SLOW / FAST footswitch with BRAKE feature
- Rugged & Lightweight Anodized Aluminum Chassis
- No-Nonsense User Interface
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
When Strymon decided to create a studio-class pedal that faithfully recreates the classic, unmistakable sound of the most sought-after rotating speaker system, Strymon prepared to study every nuance and finest detail. The Strymon sound design labs have been filled with those signature, swirling, three-dimensional sounds, as we painstakingly analyzed and recreated the physics and mechanics behind these systems.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
2 Years; 5 Years – Zuma, Zuma R300, Ojai, Ojai R30; 1 Year – DC Power Cables, EIAJ-05 Link Cables, 24V Power Adapter for Ojai/Ojai R30, Polarity Reversal Adapters, Voltage Doubler Adapters, Daisy-Chain Power Cables