The perfect travel studio bag with bass benefits, the Backpac by Subpac. Turn your SubPac S2 into a portable, wearable tactile audio system, while giving you ample carrying capacity for your gear. Stay immersed in your media on the go - from the studio to the street.
Subpac B1 Backpac Features
- Elastic sleeve designed to accommodate and transport a SubPac S2 while in use.
- Multiple internal pockets to organize & carry valuables peripherals, headphones, and more.
- 15” laptop sleeve with plush, protective lining, a built-in headphone hook, cable management.
- Durable double-stitched construction for added strength and reliability.
- Heavy-duty coil zippers for strong and reliable fastening with extensive use.
- Water-resistant cordura nylon material for use in almost any condition.
- Adjustable shoulder straps provide a comfortable fit and precise fit to maintain connection between the S2 and your body.
Constructed of durable double-stitched, water-resistant Cordura nylon with heavy-duty coil zippers, the BackPac™ has multiple internal compartments and an external zipper pocket to organize a variety of peripherals, a strap to hang your headphones, and sufficient space to carry a 15-in laptop with room to spare. Adjustable shoulder straps allow for a customized fit.
Simply insert your SubPac S2 into the BackPac’s form-fitting sleeve and enjoy club-level bass on the go. With a purpose-built mounting area for your S2’s control box, built-in cable management, and ample carrying capacity for your laptop and other gear, you’ll be enjoying your S2 in ways you never thought possible. A backpack with bass-heavy benefits.