Powerful and accurate bass and sub bass monitoring in a wearable form factor that is quiet to the outside world. Used in studios around the world and championed by industry leaders, this patent-pending technology combines new proprietary tactile transducers and vibrotactile membranes with a fully redesigned form factor to bring you the next generation of SubPac, the M2. The most immersive audio experience available, in a new wearable form factor.
Subpac M2 Wearable Tactile Bass System Features
- New materials and design for enhanced vibratory field.
- New optimized tactile transducers for improved accuracy and energy efficiency.
- New ergonomic shape for maximum body contact and comfort.
- Specially treated materials to control odor from active use.
- Slimmer control box with dedicated placement points on the unit.
- Flexible control cable for greater ease of movement.
- Bluetooth 4.0 input with A2DP streaming.
- High capacity Li-ion rechargeable battery now runs 6+ hours per charge.