The GD20CE is a beautiful dreadnought-style cutaway acoustic/electric guitar with a special combination of tonewoods and Takamine proprietary electronics. For players looking for a different sound, the GD20CE combines a solid cedar top with mahogany back and sides to produce a warm, detailed tone that works beautifully for a wide range of musical styles.
The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and 12 inch-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner with three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility. Other great features include a synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and an elegant satin finish.
Fender Acoustasonic 40 Amplifier
The ultimate in portability and flexibility, with features found in larger amps including two channels with 3-band EQ and digital hall reverb! The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s a simple, flexible grab and go solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
Fender Acoustasonic 40 amplifier 2 Channel Combo Amp Features
- 40 watts of output power
- Two 6.5 inch Special Design full-range speakers with whizzer cones for enhanced high-frequency -response
- Two channels, each with combination XLR and 1/4 inch inputs for choice of instrument or microphone
- Three-band equalizer controls for each channel
- Digital hall reverb with level control for each channel
- Headphone output
- Auxiliary input for use with external audio devices
- XLR line output for use with PA system or recording gear
- Vintage-style brown textured vinyl covering