The combination of a Takamine GD30CE 12 string and Fishman Loudbox Artist amp make for a truly thrilling playing experience that is ready to perform on stage, at home or in studio! With a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides, the GD30CE yields great projection and midrange punch that makes the 12 string really jangle. Fishman’s Loudbox Artist amp features two channels, high quality effects, 3-band EQ and all the I/O you need to hook in to any system!
Takamine GD30CE 12-String
The GD30CE-12 is a stage-worthy acoustic/electric dreadnought 12-string guitar that features solid-top construction, a soft Venetian-style cutaway and a superior-sounding Takamine electronics system.
Ready for any performance situation, the GD30CE-12 features a solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides that produce a rich, resonant sound. The slim mahogany neck and 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard provide great feel and playability, while the onboard Takamine TP-4TD preamp system gives you a built-in tuner and three-band EQ and gain controls for excellent amplified performance and versatility.
Other great features include a rosewood bridge, synthetic bone nut and split bridge saddle, rosewood headcap, pearloid rosette and dot inlays, chrome die-cast tuners and a beautiful gloss finish.
Fishman Loudbox Artist
The Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Amplifier is an evolution in acoustic amplifiers. Leveraging the award-winning design of the Loudbox 100, the Loudbox Artist packs more power and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power gives the Loudbox Artist a great clear sound with plenty of headroom. Two versatile input channels featuring Fishman's legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a dual effects section make the Loudbox Artist the ultimate portable acoustic instrument amplifier for the seriously active musician.
Fishman Loudbox Artist Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4 in. or XLR sources
- Provides 24 volt phantom power to the XLR input on each input channel to power a condenser microphone.
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4 and 1/8 in. connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo
- D.I. output: balanced XLR outputs on each input channel and main mix
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Headphone output
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of Input Channels or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo