Designed to meet the increasing demand for solid-state and USB media compatibility, TASCAM designed the CD200SB to play all of your audio files, any time with easy CD-changer-like operations. The TASCAM CD-200SB is the perfect addition to any commercial or public space audio install. With its wide array of options and playback features the CD-200SB can meet any audio playback demands you might encounter. TASCAM has again delivered a trust worthy media player for your professional needs.
TASCAM CD-200 CD/DVD Player Features
- Play files from your solid-state media with ease
- Direct access to 10 user defined folders configured within SD/SDHC and USB media
- Transfer audio files from CDs to SD/SDHC cards and USB memory drives straight from the device
- High-quality and well-regarded CD-5020A disc drive
- Supports the demands of the ever-growing solid-state media market
- Supports numerous audio formats
- SD/SDHC/USB: wav/mp3/mp2/WMA/AAC
- Shock proof memory (up to 10 sec.)
- Two space (2U) rack-mountable
TASCAM’s CD-200SB is the next highly anticipated model in the top selling CD-200 series. The CD-200SB offers SD/SDHC, USB flash storage and CD-R/RW (WAV and MP3 disc) playback along with CD dubbing to the SD and USB channels. TASCAM maintained the same professional qualities, build, reliability and ease-of-use as the industry’s most popular and trusted professional CD player, the CD-200i.
CD-200SB features easy access function controls to maneuver through files and folders on solid-state media directly from the front panel. The unit is equipped with controls for fast track/file selection, multiple playback modes, +/- 14% pitch control and also includes a wireless remote control. Like all models in the signature CD-200 series, CD-200SB features TASCAM’s esteemed CD-5020A transport to provide quiet playback, smooth loading and longevity while being outfitted with shockproof memory. To ensure easy set-up in any system TASCAM equipped CD-200SB with stereo line RCA, balanced XLR, and digital RCA coaxial and optical audio outputs, as well as a 1/4” headphone output for monitoring.