TASCAM’s TM-PC1 Condenser Microphone houses complete electronic circuit control and a 25mm pure gold large diaphragm capsule. Perfect cardioid polar pickup pattern, high sensitivity output, low noise and wide dynamic range make the TM-PC1 ideal for instrument and vocal recording. Thanks to the low frequency and sensitivity attenuation switches, the mic can effectively reduce environment noise and impact from high input sound sources.
The unique design of the integrated metal pop filter and shock mount will reduce vocal plosives and ruble from your recordings. Use the versatile TM-PC1 for all of your professional and home recording needs.
TASCAM TM-PC1 Cardioid Small Diaphragm Pencil Condenser Mic Features
- F 25 Pressure Gradient Design
- Low Noise, Transformer Free and Exact Electronic Circuitry
- Cardioid Polar Pattern, High Sensitivity and Wide Dynamic Range
- Low Frequency and Sensitivity Attenuation Switches on the Housing
- Includes shock mount, wind screen, and pop filter
- Brass Housing and Champagne-Nickel Plated Surface – Rugged and Durable