The TASCAM US122 MkII Provides the Qualities of the Best Selling US122 Adding More Power and a Sleek Design!
An upgraded rendition of the US122MkII USB 2.0 Audio MIDI Interface, the MkII features better over-all performance, eye-catching compact design and low-latency USB 2.0 technology. TASCAM’s US122MkII offers two phantom powered XLR mic inputs, two balanced line inputs and a switchable guitar level in. MIDI in and out jacks allow for synthesizer and control messages to be passed to the computer and the unbalanced line outputs easily connect to studio monitors. A copy of Steinberg's 48-track Cubase LE4 is included to begin recording right away.
TASCAM US122 MkII Features
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- Two XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- Two 1/4 inch balanced line inputs
- Switchable guitar level input
- 1/4 inch stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track recording software included
- Aluminum case construction