The US-2x2 USB audio interface from Tascam features an ergonomic design and some of the best audio specifications available for the ultimate 2-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios. A pair of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The 2-in/2-out audio interface is powered through its USB 2.0 connection or an optional power adapter. Driverless operation is possible for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The interface includes two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2x2 is the perfect choice for desktop and mobile studios.
Tascam US-2x2 USB Audio Interface Features
- High-quality Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps with up to 57dB of gain
- Two-in/two-out USB 2.0 interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- XLR/1/4 inch combination input jacks
- Zero-latency Direct Monitoring
- High-quality audio components like NE5532 op amps for 125dBu EIN and 105dB S/N ratio
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- MIDI Input and Output
- Aluminum body with angled design for better desktop visibility
- Includes SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9