TASCAM’s US-4x4 combines great audio quality and ergonomic design for a powerful 4-in/4-out USB 2 audio interface. Four of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The US-4x4 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The interface includes two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-4x4 is the ultimate 4-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios.
TASCAM US-4x4 USB Audio Interface Features
- High-quality Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps with up to 57dB of gain
- Four-in/four-out interface with up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution
- XLR/1/4 inch combination input jacks
- Zero-latency Direct Monitoring
- High-quality audio components like NE5532 op amps for 125dBu EIN and 105dB S/N ratio
- USB Audio Compliant 2.0 drivers for iOS compatibility
- Independent line out and headphone level controls
- Two headphone output jacks with 45mW/channel amplifiers
- MIDI Input and Output
- Aluminum body with angled design for better desktop visibility
- Power Adaptor included
- Includes SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9