The slightly broader waist of Taylor’s Dreadnought shape helps bring out the lower midrange frequencies. On a 12-string, it generates a thick, husky midrange power that complements the crispness and shimmer of the octave strings. The wood pairing of blackwood and mahogany on the 360e yields a smooth response that promises to deliver a bold and balanced sound with a thick shimmer across the middle register.
A shaded edgeburst adds a tasteful vintage look to the rich-grained mahogany top. Additional appointments include a black pickguard, Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays, black binding with crisp white top trim, a 3-ring rosette, and satin finish.
Taylor 360e Dreadnought 12-String Blackwood Features
- Ebony fretboard
- Blackwood and Mahogany pairing
- Italian acrylic small diamond fretboard inlays
- black binding with crisp white top trim
- Taylor’s Expression System 2 pickups
- 3-ring rosette
- Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown case included