The Taylor 414ce-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar is an extremely versatile instrument with a pleasant warm tone thanks to its Western Red Cedar top. The bright resonance of the Tasmanian Blackwood compliments the Cedar top for a great balanced sound with an openness that is perfect for both fingerstyle players and strummers. The 414ce-FLTD’s Grand Auditorium body shape offers a very clear voice that is suited for any style and any venue!
Taylor 414ce-FLTD 2012 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Grand Auditorium body shape can handle any style
- ES electronics provide ultimate performance and tone when plugged in
- Rock Maple is used in the wedge of the 3 piece back, giving it a beautiful look
- Part of Taylor’s 2012 Fall Limited series with unique features, only available for a limited time
- Fishbone-style rosette and binding
- Small dot inlays and a satin-finish back and sides support a natural, understated aesthetic