Exciting upgrades normally found on higher-end guitars make the Taylor 414ce-FLTD 2013 Fall Limited Acoustic Electric Guitar a remarkable instrument! Indian Rosewood, normally found on Taylor’s higher-end 700-900 Series, is used for the back and sides and is paired with a Western Red Cedar top for a warm, rich and responsive sound. The overall tone of the 414ce-FLTD 2013 Fall Limited is rich and dynamic right out of the case, without requiring the longer play-in time a spruce-top guitar might need.
If you love a rich, warm acoustic voicing, you need to check out the 414ce-FLTD from the 2013 Fall Limited Edition series. The wood pairing especially rewards players with a lighter touch. Rosewood’s broad tonal spectrum and clear, high-fidelity sound match nicely with cedar’s strong overtones, yielding a voice that’s sparkly, woody and complex.
Taylor 414ce-FLTD 2013 Fall Acoustic Electric Features
- Grand Auditorium body shape for signature Taylor tone
- Solid Western Red Cedar and solid Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Rich and warm sound right out of the box
- White binding on the body for a crisp counterpoint against the gloss top
- Expression System electronics for high-fidelity amplified acoustic sound
- Limited Edition guitar that provides exciting upgrades