By pairing a Lutz spruce top with Indian rosewood back/sides, Taylor has revoiced the 712CE for performance players on a loud stage. The Lutz spruce top with new Performance bracing and protein glue yields more overall volume and projection, with a strong fundamental focus. All models feature Indian rosewood back/sides, a full-gloss body, new appointments, ES2 electronics and ships in a Taylor deluxe hardshell case.
Taylor 712e Grand Concert 12 Fret Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Lutz spruce top
- Revoiced with Performance bracing and protein glues
- New neck specs for the Dreadnought 710: slotted peghead, 24-7/8” scale length, and V-carve neck (similar to the 510): solid peghead
- 25-1/2-inch scale length, standard neck profile, and 1-11/16” nut width
- Natural top
- New Appointments
- Rosette: 3-ring herringbone motif with Douglas fir/maple/black
- Binding: Non-figured koa
- Top Edge Trim: Bias-cut end-grain Douglas fir with maple/black accents
- Fretboard Inlay: Pale green abalone “Reflections”
- Pickguard: Weathered brown (matte finish)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.