The Taylor 816ce Grand Symphony Acoustic Electric Guitar Casts a Commanding Presence.
Featuring a classic Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood combination, the Venetian cutaway and the Taylor Expression System electronics prime it for every type of playing. The 816ce is Taylor's second offering in Indian rosewood tracing its roots back to the earliest Taylor Acoustics.
Taylor 816ce Features
- Indian Rosewood Back and Sides with Sitka Spruce Top
- Abalone Soundhole Rosette and Pearl Inlays
- Tropical American Mahogany Neck with a 20 Fret Ebony Finger Board
- Tusq Nut and Saddle
- Gold-plated Taylor Tuners
- Includes Taylor Hardshell Case
Bob Taylor’s latest design changes speak of traditional lutherie in the form of hand-set, figured maple binding. It’s a gorgeous upgrade that complements the beautiful hues of rosewood and sparkling inlay work. For many, the 800 Series is a true Taylor icon.