The Taylor Baritone 8 Mahogany 8-String Acoustic Electric Guitar blends a Sitka Spruce top and Mahogany back and sides with a baritone design and two octave strings with the third and fourth strings, adding a touch of upper-octave brightness without too much jangle! The Mahogany back and sides provides remarkable articulation which is perfect for the baritone design.
The Baritone-8 Mahogany features a Grand Symphony body and is tuned to B with a longer 27-inch scale length, which maintains normal string tension. Rich tonal ranges never before possible are available in this remarkable instrument from Taylor.
Taylor Baritone 8 Mahogany 8-String Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Deep baritone tuning with two octave strings on the third and fourth strings
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with solid Mahogany back and sides
- Grand Symphony body shape for fantastic projection and tonal balance
- Gold Tuners for an elegant look
- Includes Taylor hard case