A powerful effects processor with a small footprint, the M100 features 16 award-winning TC Electronic presets including studio-grade reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and a variety of stunning multi-effects. An intuitive FX selector allows you to choose from the 16 single or multi-effects that suit your music, while the versatile Parameter and Tap/Select functions give you the ultimate control over a wide range of parameters.
TC Electronic M100 Multi Effects Processor Features
Your Connection to Amazing Sound
- Stereo multi-eff ects processor for studio and stage applications
- 16 award-winning TC effects including reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary speaker, pitch shifter and multi-effects
- Versatile Edit and Tap/Select functions to control a wide range of parameters
- Stereo Input Level control with LED level indication
- Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls for perfect level adjustment
- High-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters
- Additional footswitch connector for easy effects on/off control
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
- Dimensions LxWxH: 12 x 5.6 x 4.1"
The M100 has two modes of operation - mono or stereo. While the input connectors accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4" cables, the output features impedance-balanced 1/4" TRS connectors.
M100's stereo Input level control with LED level indication ensures precision adjustment for the optimal signal integrity.
Additional Features and Build Quality
Dedicated Mix Balance and Output Level controls make it so very easy to quickly dial-in the perfect sound.
And if you're using the M100 live, the footswitch connector provides easy on/off switching (footswitch not included).
Highest-quality potentiometers, switches with clear status indication and high-resolution 24-bit AD/DA converters ensure exceptional sonic performance.
Small but Mighty
The M100 is the simple, portable and affordable way to add an exciting new dimension to your sound, one that will instantly elevate your performance to the next level.
Find out why musicians, home recording enthusiasts and sound technicians love the M100.
You Are Covered
We always strive to provide the best possible Customer Experience. Our products are made in our own MUSIC Group factory using state-of-the-art automation, enhanced production workflows and quality assurance labs with the most sophisticated test equipment available in the world.
As a result, we have one of the lowest product failure rates in the industry, and we confidently back it up with a generous 3-Year Warranty program.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.