More power than the RH450, TC Electronic's RH750 Bass Guitar Amplifier comes at you with 750 watts of power, flexible tone controls including their own TubeTone, TweeterTone and SpectraComp controls. This power hungry addition to TC Electronic's Bass 2.0 Series amplifiers continues thee mission of bringing a more powerful and useful feature set to bass guitar players everywhere.
TC Electronic RH750 Features
- 750 watts of Pure Bass Power (1200 watts peak)
- Flexible Tone Controls with On-board user memories
- TubeTone, TweeterTone and SpectraComp Controls
- Built in Bass tuner with Mute function
- Transformer balanced Studio grade Line driver output
- AES/EBU Digital recording out
With its built-in chromatic tuner, three presets and jaw-dropping tone shaping abilities TC Electronic's RH750 raises the bar on bass guitar amplification. Its compact design is only the beginning.
- TweeterTone control gives you 'intelligent HF control' that can take RH750 from old-school vintage tones to crisp and modern bass guitar tones or anything in between in seconds.
- SpectraComp offers 'per string' bass compressor that has been praised by bass players all over the world for its extremely even compression across all strings.
- TubeTone recreates both a tube pre- and power amp for the most realistic tube sound in a non-tube amplifier.
Three on-board presets allow you to tailor presets toward different bass guitars or musical styles so you can switch between vintage Fenders and modern, active basses or between funky R n' B and classic Rock 'n Roll tunes is completely effortless.
The AES/EBU connector lets you record straight into your DAW, such as Pro Tools or Logic. For maximum flexibility, it's also S/PDIF compatible and can be switched between 'Pre' and 'Post' in the pre-amp section.