Ultra-compact and highly intuitive, the Spectracomp multi-band compressor brings out all of the low-end punch and presence of your beloved bass. Your sound is transparent and very musical so just turn it on and take charge of the groove.
TC Electronic Spectracomp Bass Compressor Features
- Ultra-compact multiband bass compressor offers you phenomenal tone and built-in TonePrint technology in a tiny form factor
- Advanced studio-quality compression algorithm is perfectly tuned to bass frequencies, giving a unified and balanced sound across your strings
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized compression effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac and iPad
- Simple one-knob control lets you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- High-quality components to give you a true studio-grade compressor in a pedal format
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR is the tiniest big thing to hit the world of bass in a long time.
A Multiband Marvel:
We first introduced the magic of multiband bass compression in our innovative RH-series bass amps, which made dialing in super-smooth compression an absolute breeze. With SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR we’ve kept the simplistic one-knob approach from the amps, while greatly improving the compression algorithm. This gives you access to studio-quality compression tones, in a stompbox so small that you can’t afford not to have it on your board.
Honey, We Shrunk the Studio:
SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR contains the same high-quality MD3 dynamics engine known from our studio production powerhouse, System 6000. A dynamics engine that has been used on countless hit-records and massive blockbuster movie productions. This advanced algorithm applies perfectly tweaked compression for your high, mid and low frequencies to create a more unified and balanced sound where your low strings never overtake your highs, something that’s simply not possible with the one-size-fits-all compression known from a typical stompbox. This way you’ll get a tight and punchy attack, with endless sustain all without ever compromising the natural low-end response of your bass.
TonePrint – Deep Dynamic Editing:
Picture SPECTRACOMP BASS COMPRESSOR as an ice cream. It’s smooth, delicious and easy to love. But maybe you want to super-pimp your ice cream with cherries, chocolate sauce and sprinkles shaped like unicorns? You want to make that tone-sundae your own. This is where TonePrint comes into play. Via the free editor you can customize your own compression tone through a wealth of deep editing parameters, so it suits your rig perfectly. You can also try on custom pre-made tones via the free app for Android and iOS. Tone tweaking just leveled up.