The Spectradrive is a high-quality bass preamp. Built on the successful TC’s line of bass amps, the Spectradrive gives you exceptional tonal options for practice, live, and studio performance. SpectraDrive Bass Preamp and Line Driver is a powerful tool for serious bass players in search of an exceptional sounding and ultra-flexible preamp. Jam-packed with useful features, SpectraDrive includes built-in TonePrint-customizable SpectraComp compression and distortion, as well as a custom built studio-grade DI Output. And SpectraDrive easily pulls double-duty as the perfect practice companion thanks to its high-quality headphone amplifier and Aux input.
TC Electronic Spectradrive Bass Preamp and Line Driver Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- TubeDrive with TonePrint technology emulates preamplifier and power amplifier tube stages, offering you everything from subtle drive to full-on distortion
- SpectraComp control with TonePrint technology provides a variety of ultra-transparent and highly musical multi-band compression profiles to cut through any mix
- Intelligent EQ stack dedicated to bass has four simple control dials to give you easy and impressive tone-shaping
- Balanced DI with pre/post switch allows direct connection to mixing consoles or recording equipment
- Superior analog buffering from the Bonafide Buffer pedal prevents signal distortion from long cable runs
- Auxiliary rehearsal input for playback through speaker or headphones
- Parallel outputs for tuning or sending clean signal to your amp and mixer
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- Includes power supply
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.