Sub 'N' Up Octaver is the next-generation polyphonic octaver for flawless chord tracking. Featuring a superb octave-engine and individual blend controls for dry, octave-up and two sub-octaves, Sub 'N' Up is set to deliver accurate octave tones whether you're playing complex chords or groovy single-note lines. And with the option of adding modulation to the mix via the high-powered TonePrint editor, for spacey ambient octaves, Sub 'N' Up Octaver truly is the definition of pitch perfection.
TC Electronic Sub 'N' Up Octaver Pedal Features
- Next-generation polyphonic octaver for flawless chord tracking
- Classic monophonic octaver for old-school octave tones
- TonePrint Editor w. Modulation create otherworldly octave tones
- TonePrint-enabled beam signature octave tones to the pedal via the free app
- Mix controls for dry, octave-up and two octaves-down
- Compact enclosure
- True Bypass for zero coloration of your tone
- Roadworthy design
- Made from high-quality components
- Runs on 9 V battery or a 9 V DC
- Power Supply comes supplied with a USB-cable for use with TonePrint Editor and firmware updates
Sub 'N' Up features the latest in polyphonic pitch technology. This means you get lightning-fast note tracking and impeccable hi-fi octave tones when playing chords. So whether you're into shimmery octave-up tones for swells, a sweet 12-string ring or down and dirty subsonic octave riffs, Sub 'N' Up Octaver will deliver the goods every single time!
Old-School Is Always Cool
Sub 'N' Up Octaver also gives you access to a cool monophonic octaver. Great for faux bass-lines with a guitar or for replicating the glorious glitchy imperfections of yesteryears octave pedals. Or!!… hook it up to a bass, crank the two sub signals, and get ready to bring down the PA.
TonePrint – Otherworldly Octaves
If the next-generation octave engine puts Sub 'N' Up Octaver ahead of the curve, then the TonePrint engine blasts it into outer space. Not only can you beam custom-made tones to the pedal via the free app, you can also make your own octave tone from scratch via the editor. This features state-of-the-art modulation engine for never heard before octave tones. So go ahead and give that pitch some vibrato. Pitches love vibrato!