With the Talkbox Synth your voice becomes another instrument that you can use on stage. The versatile Talkbox Synth not only offers the standard hose-in-the-mouth sounds but you can vastly improve your core vocal sound with Adaptive Tone, reverb and pitch correction. Imagine yourself commanding attention at jams and gigs with the Talkbox Synth!
TC Helicon Talkbox Synth Guitar Talkbox Vocal Effect Features
The Right Connections
- Modern and Classic Talk Box styles
- 4 Synth styles
- Talk Box effects with or without Guitar thru
- Reverb (Room, Studio, Hall)
- Tone button for Adaptive EQ, Compression, De-essing and Gating
- Battery operation (batteries optional)
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- Easy connection between standard mic and mixer
- Phantom power always available
- Low noise microphone pre-amp
- Automatic input gain – no more setting and adjusting input gain
- Mic Control for remote on/off switching with optional TC-Helicon MP-75, MP-76 (main button only) and Sennheiser e835 FX mics
- Rugged all-metal construction
- USB connection to VoiceSupport application offering updates, product-specific news and more
- 9V operation to accommodate common pedalboard power supplies
Classic talkbox effects have always come through a PA, not a guitar amp, so TALKBOX SYNTH is the ideal way to bridge that gap. The XLR output of TALKBOX SYNTH sends your polished vocal mic output to the PA while also outputting the on-board effects when you hit the foot switch. The guitar input and output circuitry is designed to preserve your precious guitar tone as it passes to your pedals and amplifier.
Guitar to Synth Transformed
The on-board synthesizer is triggered by your single note guitar playing and can translate your solos and licks into something even a skilled keyboardist would marvel at. The nuances of finger vibrato combined with your vocal expression take your guitar solos and licks from earthbound to mile high in an instant.
Your Personal Sound Tech
Adaptive EQ (equalization), compression, de-ess, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your vocal, ensuring that every note you sing is clean and clear. Because when the crowd can hear what you’re singing, they can sing along and there is nothing is better than that!
A Helping Hand
We’re all human and nobody hits every note perfectly.
With transparent auto-chromatic pitch correction, we nudge your pitch to the nearest semitone. It won’t turn a potato into a spaceship, but it can give you a little support when you need it most.
Studio Grade Reverb
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambiance of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, TalkBox Synth's vocally tuned reverb always brings out the best in your voice.
Sometimes it’s just not feasible to find a power outlet when you’re performing. That doesn’t mean you should be without your TalkBox Synth! It can be powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) in addition to the optional 9V adapter.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.