Featuring an all analog signal path, the Fly Rig 5-CALI is born out of Tech 21’s popular Fly Rig Series. Featuring Tech 21’s California SansAmp Character Series pedal for the distortion section, the Fly Rig 5-CALI allows you to create your own California dream tone.
Tech 21 Fly Rig with California Overdrive Features
- SansAmp tube amplifier emulator, is pre-voiced for clean tones. It includes 3-band active EQ, Level, and Drive to adjust the overall amount of gain and overdrive.
- Reverb, within the SansAmp section, is based upon the Boost RVB pedal. It emulates the rich ambiances of a vintage spring reverb without clattery pings, canyons of doom, or other annoying artifacts.
- CALI, based upon the California/US Metal SansAmp Character Series pedal inspired by amps in the mid ‘70s from the then-boutique shops over on the West Coast and includes Level, Tone and Drive controls.
- Boost, within the CALI section, kicks in up to 21dB of pre-amp gain. It can be used independently to boost the SansAmp and/or DLA functions, as well as on its own to boost the gain of your amp.
- DLA is based upon the Boost DLA pedal. It is voiced to give you the sounds of a vintage tape echo and features Level, Time, Repeats, and Drift, which adds a random element to the modulation for authentic textures. A dedicated Tap Tempo switch makes it super simple to just tap in the delay tempo you want during your performance.
- All analog signal path; reverb and delay are mixed in parallel.
- Get 5 “must-have” gigging pedals for 1/3 the cost at 1/3 the size, without sacrificing pro quality tone.
- All metal housing in gunmetal finish.
- Metal footswitches and jacks.
- 1/4-inch high-impedance input.
- 1/4-inch low impedance output.
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators.
- Utilizes included 12V DC power supply, 150mA, center negative.
North America: Model #DC3-A
- The Fly Rig 5-CALI is shipped with 4 knob grippers, one on each Level control. Additional knob grippers are available.