Specifically tailored for acoustic instruments, the Acoustic Fly Rig features compression, reverb, EQ, delay, chorus and boost to add warmth and clarity to your sound. The travel friendly Acoustic Fly Rig compliments the nuances of your acoustic instrument with professional tones for live or studio engagements. The Acoustic Fly Rig provides round-the-clock ease and confidence for any gig, anywhere and everywhere you perform.
Tech 21 Acoustic Fly Rig Multi-Effects Processor Features
- Phase Flip switch flips the signal 180 degrees in phase to help combat feedback
- 1/4-inch 4.7megOhm input to deliver the full sound of piezos
- XLR output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC power supply, 200mA. Model #DC4-A
- Actual size (LxWxH): 12.5” x 2.5” x 1.25”
- Weight: 20.7 oz.
The all-analog SansAmp is, of course, its center point. Sweepable, semi-parametric, active EQ controls provide professional grade tweakability for any situation. There’s a Notch Filter, sweepable from 70Hz to 350Hz, designed to diminish the sensitivity for feedback caused by the resonating, low frequencies of acoustic guitars. A Low Pass Filter, sweepable from 16kHz to 1.5kHz, rolls off undesirable frequencies and artifacts.
Independent Boost function, up to approx 12dB, for solos. Includes a wide mid-range boost for improved clarity.
For compression the FR-ACOU utilizes old school,all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent and musical.
Dedicated reverb function emulates the rich ambiance of open spaces, ranging from room to hall.
DLA emulates a warm sounding analog delay. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch.
CHR is a preset chorus based on pitch-shifting technology for a more natural, 12-string-style sound.
Chromatic Tuner is within the EFX?section. You simply hold down the TAP/TUNER footswitch to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.