An all-analog multi-effects pedal and DI box in one, the Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig is all you need for a great bass sound. The Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig Bass gives players all the sonic necessities they need for great bass tone in a single, compact unit.
The Bass Fly Rig combines five independent effects sections: boost, chorus, compression, a complete SansAmp, and a powerful Octafilter. There's a built-in tuner for convenience, and an XLR output connects directly to a PA system or recording device for when an amp isn't available. The Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig puts all of this power into a pedal that will fit in your gig bag's front pocket.
Tech 21 Bass Fly Rig All In One Bass Effects Processor Features
- All-analog multi-effects pedal and DI box
- Octafilter includes chorus, fuzz, and octave effects
- Full-featured SansAmp
- Boost can be used pre or post
- Includes a natural-sounding compression
- XLR output is ideal for running direct
- Compact construction is easy for transportation