The Tech 21 Trademark 30 is a single channel, 1x10, 30 watt guitar amp that will blow your doors off!
The heart of this crafty 1x10, 30-watt version of the Trademark 10 is an adaptation of the super flexible SansAmp GT2 pedal design. Construct your tone by selecting amp character, gain structure and speaker type, and then use the drive controls and active three-band EQ to nail your sound. The Trademark 30 is plenty loud for practice and monitoring, and the balanced XLR and 1/4 inch outputs bring the big tones of this little combo to the studio mixer or PA system. Bedroom, rehearsal, studio or club, the Trademark 30 is a giant amongst compact combos.
Tech 21 Trademark 30 Features
- Character section to mix and match individual amplifier components and architecturally create a rig in seconds.
- Special Design 10-inch speaker.
- Rich, full sounding Accutronics 3-spring reverb.
- 3-band, active tone controls, boost or cut 12dB.
- Effect Loop.
- Headphone output, which doubles as a quarter-inch direct out.
- 3 preset speaker styles you can choose with the flick of a switch.
- XLR Direct Output.