Power and clarity with superior sound, the VT Bass 500 head with the B112-VT cabinet is great for any venue. The VT Bass 500 is a 500-Watt bass amp head, with an all-analog SansAmp pre-amp and Class D power amp. It is formulated with the same proprietary technology as our SansAmp Character Series VT Bass DI pedal. The unique Character control sweeps through decades of some of the most distinctive bass amp tones on the planet.
Drive adjusts the overall amount of gain and overdrive, similar to when the output of a tube amp is being pushed. A Blend control allows you to blend the direct instrument signal with the SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation circuitry. The Bite switch activates a presence boost, which tightens up the sound when you are in distorted settings. It also adds definition to your notes when playing in cleaner settings.
Tech 21 VT Bass 500 Bass Amplifier Head Features
B112-VT Bass Cabinet
- 500 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms / 300 Watts RMS @ 8 Ohms
- All-analog SansAmp Pre-Amp
- Class D power amp
- Continuously-variable Character control
- Drive control for gain
- Blend control to mix in direct signal
- Bite switch for a presence boost
- Active tone controls, cut or boost 18dB, with switchable mid frequency (500Hz-1kHz)
- Balanced XLR direct output with -20dB pad and ground lift switch
- Effect Loop with bypass switch to double as a mute
- -12dB input pad
- Dedicated headphone output
- Worldwide power supply
- Thermal speed control fan
- Neutrik Speakon outputs
Get all the bottom you need with the B112-VT cabinet. The Tech 21 B112-VT is a 1x12 bass speaker cabinet, rear-vented, metal bar handles, Speakon connectors and handles 300 watts at 8 ohms.