The Tronical TronicalTune Type C1 Self Tuning Guitar System adds automatic and easy tuning at the touch of a button to a variety of Fender, Ibanez, Godin guitars and more! This incredible technology was developed after nearly a decade of development and seamlessly self-tunes you guitar in seconds. The TronicalTune Type C1 system installs in about 10 minutes with no additional modifications. See Type Template Chart to check compatibility with your guitar.
The system is incredibly easy to use and provides 12 factory tuning presets plus 6 user tuning presets, eliminating the need to take multiple guitars with different tunings to your gig! The TronicalTune Type C1 is also ideal for beginners who don’t want to worry about tuning their guitar, allowing them to focus on playing.
Tronical TronicalTune Type C1 Self Tuning Guitar System Features
- Compatible with a variety of Fender, Yamaha, Ibanez, Godin and Warmoth guitars
- Switch tunings on the fly within 5-10 seconds
- Six RoboHead Tuners and a form fitting PCB Board are powered by a rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Hex Nuts, Washers, Wrench and a Charger are included as well
- The system weighs only 287 grams depending on the model
- 80-300 tunings are possible per battery charge
- 12 Factory Presets are included as well as 6 User Presets
TronicalTune Type C1 literally installs within 10 minutes after removing your existing hardware tuners. Use the included wrench to tighten the Hex Nuts and you're ready for string up mode!
String Your Guitar
Not only does TronicalTune tune your guitar, but it also winds and unwinds your strings when you need to change them. No more searching for clumsy string winders, now you can re-string your guitar in minutes. The Locking Nut RoboHeads also provide rock solid stability and incredible ease of use
Begin to Tune
12 Factory Presets are included as well as 6 User Presets to give you a variety of the most commonly used tunings at your finger tips. With a press of a button and a strum of the strings you are in tune, it's that easy!