The Shafter Wah is a rugged, highly versatile wah-wah effect that puts you in charge of your pedal instead of the other way around. The SHAFTER is our best shot at a genuine new-generation wah-wah pedal with a premium-quality custom coil and far more versatility than you get with a traditional wah.
It has loads of adjustability, a much wider frequency sweep, quieter operation, greater durability and 3 completely different “wah” characters; it addresses all the weaknesses of the classic wah point by point. We think it’s the best wah-wah ever made, and we know you’ll love how it sounds and performs.
T Rex Shafter Wah Wah Pedal Features
- The SHAFTER is actually 3 pedals in 1. You get 2 great wah-wahs, plus a dual-filter yoy-yoy effect. And you can tune all 3 effects to deliver the exact sound and performance you want.
- WAH 1: A light wah effect that’s perfect for clean guitar sounds and rhythm parts.
- WAH 2: A class full-out wah you’ll recognize from history’s great wah wah solos.
- YOY YOY: An unusual effect that uses dual-filter technology to take you as close as you’re going to get to talk-box heaven without the trouble of an actual talk box.
- The SLOPE knob adjusts the width of your sweep band. The higher the SLOPE setting, the more dramatic the wah.
- The BOOST knob controls a built-in gain amplifier that adds extra growl to your wah sound. The more you turn it up, the more growl you get, so be sure to experiment with it as you set your SHAFTER up.
- The HOTSPOT button on the front of the unit allows you to switch between traditional wah (button in) and an extended range wah, where you get more pedal to work with before the effect reaches its high point.