A must have for demanding guitar players, the Gravity-Spot is a 2-channel all tube high gain distortion/overdrive pedal. This pedal can provide a natural feel and sound, from classic Rock sounds to hard overdriven riffs and endless sustain dolos.
Tsakalis Gravity Spot Tube Overdrive Distortion Pedal Features
- Handmade in Athens, Greece
- True Bypass
- 2 Channels all Tube Overdrive pedal
- 2xECC83s Tubes in cascade mode, running at 230Volts
- 1 Volume & 1 Gain control for each channel
- 4 controls British Style equ, with Bass, Mid, Treble & Edge
- 3 position Gain mode slide switch for each channel (Low-Mid-High)
- 3 position Voice mode slide switch for each channel (Dark-Normal-Bright)
- 1 Heavy Duty Foot-switch for enable / disable the pedal
- 1 Heavy Duty Foot-switch for selecting between channel 1 (green) / channel 2 (red)
- Internal trimmer for high voltage micro-adjusting
Gravity-Spot is a 100% handmade pedal and all components are carefully selected and crafted. It is armed with 2xECC83s tubes in cascade mode running at very high voltages providing big headroom, physical compression and sensitive touch, so every note you hit has an unbelievable magic!
2 separate channels with independent Gain and Volume controls, sharing a 4 control eq, are capable for delivering many many configurations on stage and recording.
Each channel has 3 modes for Gain: Low – Mid – High and 3 modes for Voicing: Deep – Normal – Bright. The equ is a standard British configuration with Bass – Middle – Treble & Edge controls. With the Edge control you can manage the whole tonality of the pedal to your tastes.
Internal trimmer for high voltage micro-adjustment. With this adjustment you go from Brown sounds to modern bright styles.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.