Delivering a low-end punch with definition and clarity, the 1,000-watt INSPIRE iP12B powered subwoofer with its small footprint is ideal for DJs, clubs or any PA application. Put simply, this cool-running system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
TurboSound iNSPIRE iP12B Powered 12" Subwoofer Features
- Powered 12" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 1,000-Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 600-Watt high excursion 12" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Dual 200-Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
Equipped with a dedicated 600-Watt Class-D amplifier for the 12" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200- Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP12B is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. Lightweight 49.2 lbs and easy to transport, the iP12B also features a 3-channel digital mixer with industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Tiny Subwoofer – Tremendous Sound:
Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP12B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system. Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer feed, your passive loudspeakers, and power. The iP12B instantly fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology:
KLARK TEKNIK is recognised worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound:
From the instant your signal enters the iP12B, the built-in DSP takes over ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit processor analyses the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter, three discrete amplifier channels and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.