The TurboSound iNSPIRE iP15B Sub And iP82 Satellite Pair PA Bundle includes two iNSPIRE iP82 speakers, iNSPIRE iP15B subwoofer, speaker stands with bag and two speaker cables. Ideally suited for a wide range of portable PA applications, the 2-way full range iP82 is a passive 600-Watt 8" loudspeaker system. The iP82 provides optimal performance as a FOH satellite speaker when used with TurboSound's iP12B and iP15B active subwoofers. The versatile iP82 is also an exceptional choice for sidefill, stage lip, balcony and delay line applications – and is perfect for small to medium-sized performance venues, such as house of worship, boardroom, nightclubs, and much more.
TurboSound iNSPIRE iP82 Passive Satellite Loudspeaker Features
- 2-way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Satellite speaker for use with iP subwoofers
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature dome 1" compression driver
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 70° V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handle
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connector for reliable long-life operation
Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The iP82 loudspeaker features an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature dome 1" compression driver mounted on a low distortion 70° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, which ensures truly professional results.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The iP82 also features a 35mm socket for pole mounting atop iP15B / iP12B active subwoofers, or on industry-standard loudspeaker stands.
Stunning Performance – Superb Value
The INSPIRE iP82 portable PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Built rugged to withstand the rigors of the road, the versatile iP82’s custom-designed transducers handle up to 600 Watts of input power and is ideal for portable applications – at a price unheard of in this class.
TurboSound iNSPIRE iP15B Powered 15" Subwoofer
Massive low end that hits you right in the chest! Put simply, this cool running system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long. The 1,000-Watt INSPIRE iP15B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems.
TurboSound iNSPIRE iP15B Powered 15" Subwoofer Features
- Powered 15" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 1,000-Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 600-Watt high excursion 15" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Dual 200-Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
Equipped with a dedicated 600- Watt Class-D amplifier for the 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200-Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP15B is ideally-suited for small to medium sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. Lightweight 58.0 lbs and easy to transport, the iP15B also features a 2-channel digital mixer with industry leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Tiny Subwoofer – Tremendous Sound:
Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP15B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system. Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer feed, your passive loudspeakers, and power. The iP15B instantly fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology:
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.
TURBOSOUND is proud to incorporate custom-engineered KLARK TEKNIK Class-D amplifier and DSP technologies into their products.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound:
From the instant your signal enters the iP15B, the built-in KLARK TEKNIK DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit DSP analyzes the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.
Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.