Easy to transport, the INSPIRE iP500 delivers a powerful high-quality sound thanks to features like the industry-leading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies. In addition to weighing in at 33 pounds, the INSPIRE iP500 features convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control.
Although INSPIRE iP500 inspired by TurboSound's award-winning line array products – in a surprisingly lightweight and easy to use, all-in-one form factor. Thanks to an on-board 3-channel digital mixer and multichannel 600-Watt Class-D amplifier driving a custom-engineered 8" subwoofer and 6 x 2" neodymium drivers, the iP500 is ideally-suited for small to medium-sized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more.
TurboSound iNSPIRE iP500 Powered Column Loudspeaker Features
Tiny PA – 600 Watts of Perfect Sound:
- Modular column loudspeaker for portable PA applications and high-quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- Extremely wide sound dispersion provides consistent sound to the audience and performers
- 600-Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad
- High quality Bluetooth stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- 8" high excursion low frequency driver for low distortion sub-bass response
- 6 x 2" neodymium drivers with edge wound aluminum voice coils for extended high frequency reproduction
- Multiple height configurations for floor or elevated use
- Precision-lock system eliminates speaker cables and stands
- High impact and lightweight enclosure
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grilles
- Integral ergonomic carrying handle for ease of portability
- Durable shoulder bag included for carrying column sections
Designed for maximum portability, iP500’s column sections and subwoofer fit neatly into their included carry bags, and setup is fast and easy; just attach the column section(s) to the base and connect your mic or mixer feed and power. Our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology provides 600 Watts of incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment. The lightweight Switch Mode Power Supply, coupled with an industry-leading DSP module, provides dynamic equalization and sophisticated limiting functions to ensure optimal performance and long-term reliability. The powerful iP500 fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
Outstanding Sound Dispersion:
Much like the huge line array systems you’ve experienced at concerts and outdoor festivals (we make those too), the 2" neodymium midrange / extended high-frequency drivers in the iP500 columns are strategically placed to provide up to a 100° horizontal dispersion pattern. Such wide coverage eliminates the need for monitor wedges for the performers and creates a more even, sonically balanced soundscape that covers the entire room. By taking advantage of the arrival-time differential between sound waves reaching the left and right ears, iP500’s groundbreaking Spatial Sound Technology (SST) creates a wide, well-defined virtual 3-D acoustic environment, enveloping the listener in a richer and more realistic experience. No matter where you sit, the location of the onstage voices and instruments are perceived in their rightful position within the soundscape, for a performance that is beautifully open and transparent – with unparalleled intelligibility.
KLARK TEKNIK – Inspired Technology:
KLARK TEKNIK is recognized worldwide as one of the most prestigious British audio companies, with a 40-year pedigree and even a TEC Lifetime Achievement Award to back it up. The Company has designed and manufactured products for world-class artists, and their legendary DN780 reverb processor is considered by leading audio engineers around the world as the industry standard. Check out their website to learn more about KLARK TEKNIK’s legendary heritage.