Ideally suited for a wide range of portable PA applications, the 2-way full range iP82 is a passive 600-Watt 8" loudspeaker system. The iP82 provides optimal performance as a FOH satellite speaker when used with TurboSound's iP12B and iP15B active subwoofers. The versatile iP82 is also an exceptional choice for sidefill, stage lip, balcony and delay line applications – and is perfect for small to medium-sized performance venues, such as house of worship, boardroom, nightclubs, and much more.
TurboSound iNSPIRE iP82 Passive Satellite Loudspeaker Features
- 2-way full range loudspeaker for portable PA applications
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Satellite speaker for use with iP subwoofers
- 8" low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- High temperature dome 1" compression driver
- Low distortion waveguide provides 70° H x 70° V dispersion
- 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral 35 mm pole mount and handle
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connector for reliable long-life operation
Our speakers are designed specifically for each application – it’s what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a TURBOSOUND speaker system, you can rest assured that the speakers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The iP82 loudspeaker features an 8" low frequency driver with a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a high temperature dome 1" compression driver mounted on a low distortion 70° horizontal by 70° vertical dispersion waveguide. All drivers are matched with an internal passive crossover network in a reflex-loaded enclosure, which ensures truly professional results.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 15 mm (5/8") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam. The iP82 also features a 35mm socket for pole mounting atop iP15B / iP12B active subwoofers, or on industry-standard loudspeaker stands.
Stunning Performance – Superb Value
The INSPIRE iP82 portable PA loudspeaker stands head and shoulders above the rest of the pack and delivers exceptional performance, even when pushed to the limit. Built rugged to withstand the rigors of the road, the versatile iP82’s custom-designed transducers handle up to 600 Watts of input power and is ideal for portable applications – at a price unheard of in this class.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.